In late 2010 BOLDelite was tasked with creating a website for acclaimed author and keynote speaker, Stacey Bess, in preparation for a new Hallmark movie (Beyond the Blackboard) that she was going to be the subject of. After 6 years of flawless service, it was time to retire the old site in favor of a more modern, mobile-friendly responsive website.
BOLDelite was tasked with the redesign and modernization of her website. We developed a fully custom, responsive WordPress theme that will be robust enough to serve many years to come.
- Developed within the WordPress content management system to allow for easy site updates and changes by the site owner
- Fully custom WordPress theme, developed entirely from scratch
- Completely custom responsive website design
- Theme includes 2 custom post types, allowing effortless management of events and testimonials
- Custom menus and widgets
- Several custom shortcodes to allow for greater user control over content formatting
Website developed by BOLDelite and designed by the talented Zach Spain, a local graphic designer in Pocatello, ID.