The objective of this redesign was to take an existing, outdated website and bring it up to current standards. An emphasis was placed on having a modern, responsive layout that adapted to any device, and that was clean and easy to navigate. Client was a water resource engineering firm located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Fully custom, responsive WordPress theme, developed 100% from scratch
- Theme includes 6 different custom post types, allowing effortless management of a variety of different data sets
- Custom menus, widgets, etc.
- Several custom shortcodes to allow for greater user control over content formatting
- Developed two custom plugins, one being an SEO-oriented plugin to streamline and expand SEO functionality
Website design refined by the talented JD Melville.